Sunday, September 7, 2008

"the Flock"

*ing : Richard Gere, Claire Danes:

Nothing else to do, you win couple of free tickets... what do u do... for an avid movie goer like me... aint to difficult to decide...

The movie deals with a difficult subject (sexual abusers) andhas a dark tonality...
For me the movie isn't perfect despite the terrific performances of it's lead cast... it takes liberties by really trying to make the film more entertainment than education... what went wrong for me was that it wasn't directed or written as well as it could have been... both Danes and Gere were brilliant in their respective roles, and that's what makes the movie watchable...

My verdict: watch it if subjects like these interests you... do not watch it for entertainment purpose... some of the images shown are disturbing...

Rating: 6/10

1 comment:

Anandit _ Andy said...

Your blog is cool and shares my interests as well.........nice thing man!!!!!!
Keep up the good work.
By the way are you a guitarist.
;-) me a drummer.

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones