Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Confession for a Perfect ...."


"There is an impelling proportion of tones that may lead me to change the shape of a figure or to transform my composition. Until I have achieved this proportion in all the parts of a composition I strive towards it and keep on working. Then a moment comes when all the parts have found their definite relationships, and from then on it would be impossible for me to add a stroke to my picture without having to repaint it entirely"

The above is a description from Henri Matisse, major French artist of the 20th century...of the way he used to work...
Wonder of how true the same may hold of real life???...If life allowed one to redo what u want to as many times...
A Perfect Portrait

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones