Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Three Questions of life:

Some of the questions, when people were asked, three questions about life that you wish could be answered truthfully, based on fact - not belief :
· Why do people hurt children?
· Why do some people have so much and some so little?
· How can I move the hearts of those who have much to help those who have so little?
· What becomes of our consciousness at death?
· What would have been the outcomes had I not made the three most glaring mistakes in my life?
· If I had lived up my full potential, what would I have become?
· Is there a god?
· Is extremely extended life possible for humans?
· What exists 'outside' our universe?
· How did we come to be?
· Am I a horrible person?
· When do families become dysfunctional?
· Are they the only ones who can't see it?

Mine would be:
· If god is the one who creates us and as many believe, that he defines all the roles that each one has to play, then why do we have bad people?
· If there is a purpose of each one’s existence, then how do we get to know of it?
· Why is it that I commit to a mistake, though subconsciously I know its implicatons?

What are yours…?
Please do post urs in comments so…

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones