Friday, June 20, 2008

Two in a row

It's been long since I've gone to a movie hall and saw a movie, by long I mean, a three weeks...

Me and a buddy from work decided to go for a movie, and at the counter, we realized that there was some campaign going on, if you buy the ticket using a particular card, you would get the other one free...
this triggered the 2nd one

** This time no detail reviews

Chronicles of narnia:
I'm a scuker for animated movies... I just waited through the movie for Ahsan... and it is well made...

Forbidden Kingdom:
Jackie Chan and JET LI... for the first time in one movie...

I was just in awe of Mr. Chan, I am a big fan of Mr. Chan for he's acrobatics and comic... always enjoyed his movies, seen a couple of Chinese flicks also, where I couldn't understand a word... but for his antics

Rush hour 3 was a bit rustic... and in this one... he's back... while watching the movie, at my current age, if I can twitch one muscle like he does at his age... I would be more than happy...
I failed to see if there was anything comic in the movie...

but Jackie Chan makes it up...
So I would say, worth a watch

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones