Saturday, August 30, 2008

ROCK ON - the movie

ROCK ON...........
"Farhan Akhtar: Everyone dream's to grow into a Rockstar someday, ROCK ON is just my escape to the dream..."

I saw the movie two days back... but cause of the hectic schedule couldn't write about it...

To be honest... I didn't quite enjoy the plot... with Farhan in it, I was expecting something different, it is the same old story that has been sung at least a hundred times... they break, they reunite... and they create the magic...

I wanted the story to be a bit more dramatic... a bit more... intriguing... I wanted a bit more of ROCK... I wanted it to ROCK... rock me ...

Well that is my opinion... based on my expectations...

If I've to comment unbiasedly...

the movie on the overall... is DAMN good... definitely worth the time and the money...

I really liked the ending... I know it, each one of you would have guessed it right... but for me the concert was like heaven... I love live bands playing... and from the time I've heard this guy... I've fallen in love with his RAW voice... he is my BA

The best part is the MUSIC... it is so much inline with the Genre... it's done complete justice to the name & the hype...

Anywaz.. from directional point of view... Kudos to Abhishek...

To Farhan .... Sir you are a Genius!!!
To luke : Boss it was great to see u back....
to Arjun R & Purab K: gr8 job guys...

To the director: your comment on the end of the movie, " Please do not download the music", I guess its a bit too late... and about the movie no comments so I'm free to pursuit...

rating: 8/10

Verdict: Must have it downloaded into my collection...

"ROCK ON"

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones