Saturday, August 2, 2008

wanna hear a JOKE


  • Either you die a hero....or u live long enough to see yourself turn into a Villan...
  • No, no. I kill the bus driver.
  • Some men are not trying to be logical. They can't be bought, bullied or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
  • What happened ? Did your balls drop off ?
  • Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, We're tonight's entertainment !!!!
  • Lets put a smile on that face...
  • Introduce a little anarchy... Upset the established order... Well then everyone loses their minds!
  • I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.
  • I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.
  • you dont do the work you are good at for free
  • madness is lik gravity.......it jus needs a lil push..!!
  • You remind me of my father, I hated my father.
  • This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them. Tell your men they work for me now. This is *my* city.
  • Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. It's not about money. It's about sending a message
  • What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
  • I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments
  • see to them ur just a freak....like me....
  • lets bring a smile upon that face...... eh he hahahaha....

WHY SO SERIOUS???????????

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones