Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"She will be loved"




MAROON 5 is gonna play in my city in the next couple of weeks...

I actually got introduced to this band... when a colleague forwarded this song to me saying... this was one of her favs... I fell in love with the song but however due to the changing workplaces... and my shift to another city lost grip of this song

The next time I heard this song was when I was driving my way back home and the song was playing on the radio, that night I went home and search for this song on the internet.. And ever since...

The song seems to be a normal love song... the guy singing it for his girl.. But wait until you watch the video for this song... the video for the song features a young man (played by vocalist Adam Levine)... who falls in love with the mother (played by the hot Kelly Preston) of his girlfriend... it is shown that the mother does not receive love from her husband... so... "She will be loved"... is actually for his girlfriend's mother... Complicated... is it?...

It's said that this song was inspired by the complication in Adam Levine's (the vocalist) realtionship with his wife... "She will be loved" is however, the band's one of the more popular songs...

And yes... M not going for M5...

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

"Tap on my window, knock on my door...
I wannna make you feel beautiful.."

Psyched said...

tht was quick

I just posted it

"I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want"

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones