Saturday, January 17, 2009

chandni chowk to china

....spoilers....

I am a huge fan of AK and hence not gonna elaborate on this one...

but in my attempt to be sincere... I think the movie sucks... too many loopholes... random links to extend the movie/ connect the story in parts to make a movie...

AK was gud... DP was average...

my advice... watch it, only if u got nothing.... absolutely nothing better to do...

please know that the movie ain't worth all that... hoping that this lowered expectations makes it better...

Oh yes... the highlight of the movie... was a friend of mine jumped off his seat... yelling... "what crap" ... and I second him... " What crap"

rating : 4/10

cheers...

1 comment:

Shazy Boy said...

you did not mention me screaming "WHAT CRAP"

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones