Friday, January 30, 2009

"Luck By Chance"

hmmm

I really can't make up my mind on what to write about this movie...

there is a story... of a struggling actor... how he uses everyone to carve a name for himself in the world of Bollywood.

Then by the time the movie is over... the story takes a pro-feministic arrpoach...

There are a few powerful scenes... few of the harsh realities of life have been portrayed brilliantly...

Rishi Kapoor, Dimple Kapadia... were absolutely brilliant... only to be outdone by Farhan's brilliant performance... Hrithik's Cameo... was the breather from the serious scenes...

About the movie... I'm not really sure of how to rate it...

Overall Rating...: ##/10

2 comments:

.... said...

one of the strangest reviews I've ever read.

Psyched said...

well, what can I say...

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones