Tuesday, March 3, 2009

'fuzon'

Aankhon ke saagar
hothon ke saagar
Le doobe Hame
Le Doobe Hame

sabhi dooriyaan
woh majbooriyaan
sabhi dooriyaan
woh majbooriyaan
bhulado unhe
ke main hoon yahaan...

Lyrics of Song: Aakhon Ke Sagar : Band Name: Fuzon

About Fuzon:

This is a Paki Band... singing style : pop/rock... with a touch of classical...

A fusion of eastern and western styles of music... in my opinion, amongst the few band with something significant with balance and mix of both styles...

I've been listening to the band for a while now... but today, after a really long time... the song just played on my blog... and felt so refreshing... so writing on my blog...

I love the riffs.... (the guitar riffs)... the vocals...

2 comments:

.... said...

no updates anywhere!!
haven't listened to the song. no plans of doing so as well. however description sounded good.

Psyched said...

no updates coz I am in INDIA... on vacation.. just login to check my office mails and log out...

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones