Saturday, April 18, 2009

the accused are innocent...

I've worked in four companie and had the chance to travel through out India and a few countries outside as well... and of these four companies, different cities and the few countries... there has been one thing common...
"ppl accuse bongs for being too regionalisitic and the ones who leave a closed life amongst themselves"(bong-banagali ppl)

They'd break in to bengali at the first instance, irrespective of where they are, and who they are... all they need is the other person to be able slightly comprehend the language...

Why is it an issue... coz everyone who is not a bong has made it an issue... well ask anyone of this and there are atleast a few in every place who'd have this accusition on the tip of his/her tongue... I bet you'd agree with me of this... you cannot, cannot deny me of this... unless of course you are a bong and you've lived your entire life on the other side...

:)

By the way I agree of the fact too... they do break up in to bengali in split seconds...

But the why am I against the accusition... coz if it's true for a bong... it's true for everyone else too...

I'm surrounded by multi ethnic ppl... ppl from differnet countries... ppl from the same country but different regions... and we all do speak in our language of comfort the minute, they find a scope...
for eg. the amrathis only prefer to speak in marathi amongst themselves... the punjus do the same... forget everyone I prefer speakin in my mother tongue... but... undil a few days back... I'd also be amongst the many who'd call on on all the bongs for doing so... but not anymore...

:)

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones