Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Fast and the Furious (2009)



To begin with I liked what I saw...
It's may be due to multiple reasons... a) the movie was actually that good...b) dearth of good movies... still to decide...
But I liked it
A lot of action, a dash of drama, common-sense in dialogues... not so common these days...
Fast cars... is what I went to see and I saw them... the revving up of shelby was the best shot in the entire movie

The good part is, it does manage to marry off the trilogy together... only to a certain extent though but yes it does...
AS per the plot and all... don't bother questionnin me on all that... I dinn go to the movie for that... the movie makes sense only when viewd on a big screen with a dolby surround...

Rating: 7/10 in theatres and 5/10 if at home...

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones