Sunday, April 19, 2009

IPL T20 - 2009

Y'day was the first day of IPL, and believe me I got bored... last yr it began with McCullum hitting as many sixes and the records began to topple... but y'day both the matches lacked fire power...

Sachin was being appluaded by everyone... for the balanced game he played and so was Rahul... but my friend... if I need a balanced game I'd see a 50 over match... If I want to see class, technique and patience... TEST Match... but when I see 20-20, I want to see BIG SHOTS... I don't want to see how well you can defend or judge a ball by letting it go past the off stump.... either the ball should be hit outside the rope or on to the stumps... else it's B-o-r-i-n-g.

Just hope it gets better as the season progresses...

Anyways I've decided to not waste too much time of mine on IPL's this season...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Only the willingness to debate and respect each other’s views keeps the spirit of democracy and freedom alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at this new website www.indianewsupdates.com . It has various interesting sections. You can also participate in the OPINION POLL in this website. There is one OPINION POLL for each section. You can also comment on its news and feature articles.

You also get Live Cricket in this website.


Kindly go through the entire website. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for. If you like this website, can you please recommend it to at least 5 of your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

You can use the exclusive content of our website in your blog (those that are not taken from news agencies). Of course we would appreciate you you mentioned the name of our website in credits. Thank you,

The Future Mantra

.... said...

too demanding, but then justified :)

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones