Friday, May 22, 2009

Terminator Salvation




Before I start to write...

This is probably the only Action movie... (the only Terminator movie to be rated PG-13)...

Now that sets the tone... Call me biased if you wan to... but I don't think any of the four in the series can match what was in T2...

To be very honest... it was like watching the lost world after having watched the jurassic park for the first time... yes it bored me...

To begin with... the characters weren't strong enough to hold the story.... let alone... the story doesn't hold too strong for me... the plot too simple to create any interest... of the action scenes... probably just one or two things that I liked in the two hours of pain (the cyborg being casted out as Arnold was one amongst them)...

In simple words... disappointing for me

Overall rating: 3.5/10

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones