Friday, May 1, 2009

Uninvited - Five minutes to heaven

It's been some time since I wrote a movie review, courtesy extended hours at workplace, but then again, the passion never dies off...

Coupla movies I saw in this busy days.. (keeping it short)

1.Five minutes to heaven


Not gonna say too much for this movie... I liked it... simple but yet so compelling...
one should watch...

Just one more line... the psyche of the protagonist and the victim has been shown so brilliantly... j

Raint:7.5/10


2. Uninvited:



In one line.... superb performances by everyone... but wasted in this movie...
I jsut learnt this that this one was supposed to be scary... I can buy in spooky... but scared... NAH...
I like the way it all began and also liked the ending... however, contextually, I missed out on everything in between... or may be the surprise ending is that did that missing out in the middle part... the middle looks so ordinary ... esp with that ending, may be everything in the middle looks so substandard... you just realise there is so much more that could have been done...

anyways...
my verdict: Watch it if you've got nothing else to do
Rating : 5/10

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones