Wednesday, July 9, 2008

federer vs Nadal

Agreed cpla days late

but that's how long it tool for the score card to sink in...

Nadal no doubt a force to reckon with... but dude somehow... U R playing a villain... villain... coz u made Federer lose the match...

The game reads 209 points vs. 207 pts ...
Five and half hours... I think the longest game ever... what stamina...

and Nadal... would have played the greatest ever to beat Federer...

The greatest game ever...

bt for me... federer will be the king...

Of the tennis players I really admire...
Rank 1 : Andre Agassi : for he is an icon
Rank 2 : Bjorn Borg / Federer : taking the game to new levels
Rank 3 : Goran Ivanesevic : that ace...
Rank 4 : Becker

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

You left Pete Sampras out :)

Psyched said...

Read it carefully dear:
Of the tennis players I really admire...

I had to choose between Sampras or Agassi... I chose Agassi

vs said...

:) Your list of players is very close to what I would have come up with. And I'd choose Agassi over Sampras too !

Psyched said...

gr8 minds disagree on sampras alike...

:)

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones