Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wanted : Unwanted



A bit too late...I guess... I had read the reviews... its already been playing for two weeks and I still go to watch it...

If I had to watch this movie alone and in my senses my review would have been :

"wanted" looks and sounds great, is a technically excellent but poorly conceived movie.

It's a fantasy film but somehow I found it a bit too difficult to get into (btw I love comic book heroes and just love the movies too). The action is well done, the effects look great, but the story ain't too strong... some of the bullet tricks are a bit too difficult to gulp...

James McAvoy again a master piece from him after the Last King of Scotland and its his performance that keeps the movie alive. Jolie is always great but not given too much to do for her ... Morgan Freeman... the man is simply top class but is underutilized in this flick...

MY experience with the movie otherwise:
Firstly I was too damn hungry to bother of when it began... Nachos with cheese... then we were 5 of us... and it reminded me of good old college days... where there were comments being passed for every two minutes or so... lucky me... we kept laughing through the movie...

I enjoyed the scenes and the stunts... and yes Angie J's....

Rating: 5/10

Entertainment as per the experience : 7/10

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones