Saturday, July 12, 2008

khichchdi @ manvaar

thursdays...

For the past few weeks Thursdays have prominently become a dinner day out... followed up with whatever crap that comes in minds of anyone of us...

This weekend it was Manvaar... a Rajasthani food restaurent...

We all ordered our respective vegetarian and non- vegetarians dishes , actually there was only veggie dish and that was for me and just as a side dish... we had ordered daal khichdi...
this was ordered on request of a friend...

and I was the first one to crack up... "u've come all this distance to have daal khichchdi"

anywaz after half an hour and add to it the impatient moments coz of the hunger, the order was served on our table...

and believe me though each dish ordered was worth every penny... but the daal khichchdi was heaven...
absolute heaven...


so from next time onwards... it's daal khichchdi the main course and everything else as side dish.........

:)

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

if there's one food i hate in this world, its KHICHDI!!! :p

Psyched said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Psyched said...

U r Mistaken...

there are only two kinds of people in the world...

one who knows they love khichchdi and
the ones who are yet to realise they love khichchdi

For u got to taste the daal khichchdi here... and u'd fall in love...

Sifr said...

I am the frend, the woman behind the recco...isnt it???!!!

its the food of my land- the salt in my veins, the ghee on my bulges, the mirch im my words, its a taste of my home, a reliving of the pattal dauna lunches with my granny years ago...

its the yummiset 'haven' ever....

im glad u love it dude...try the pappad subzi with some churma next time....

wait aint u barred frm going there but for with me....;)

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones