Wednesday, July 9, 2008

friday fury

It's been some time since I've been a part of a movie marathon... two movies in one night... not exactly a marathon... but yes... considering the busy schedule... yes was a bit of an evening...

HANCOCK:

charlize theron... I think amongst the most beautiful of all...
Will Smith... definitely amongst my top 5 actors of the hollywood world... but yes... this ones a bummer...

This movie is more about the characters than action. There is action scenes but they feel like an after-thought.
Is the movie worth watching ? Yes and no.
The characters are well acted by the three leads. Humor starts out strong but in the second act the film becomes serious. The concept of the super hero is original and creative but however somehow it doesn't carry through beyond a certain limit.

So decide for yourself which way you want to swing: a hit or a miss

rating: 6/10


JAANE TU...ya Jaane Na
Of the many movies I've seen in this place... I've never stood in a que for half an hour or more to biy tickets
Jaane tu ya jaane na : one of those movies... worth the wait in the que for the tickets... worth every penny... I actually want to see it again....

well I caught a really late night show and once the movie was over... I smsed nearly some 15-2o friends to go watch it... this should be about morning 3 am kind of a situation...

About the story:

JUST watch it...

Rating 10/10

No comments:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones