Thursday, February 19, 2009

tagged!!!

This is the second tym I'm gonna type out 25 things... and both on the same day... I guess sitting late @ work... does this... first one was on facebook... but that was more personal... as in between two ppl... and this one here...


Just one Question... What's with all the taggin?

Though this one's a slogger...

1. How long have I been blogging: close to an year now
2. fav type of music: rock, metal, ballads
3. fav things to do outdoors: Riding a motorbike,
4. Adrenaline - Sports (basketball, cricket, football, badminton)
5. Adventure Sports ( Mountaineering, rappelling, rock climbing)
6. books - I hate them - though started out on a few philos. ones started out on a few philos. ones
(this is so difficult... thinking if I should try and copy a few ideas)
7. a definite foodie
8. have a huge movie collection
9. a movie buff - this has been a recently acquired title... until... 2006- changed everything
10.as a kid was extremely mischevious
11.started riding a two wheeler when I was 7-8yrs... a moped... then graduated to a scooter, followed by a royal enfield "thunderbird"... now hoping for ...
13.love to cook and experiment
14.flunked physics & maths in my Sr. School (p.s. i never repeated any class these were just the internal exams) and still graduated to be an Engg... and now I love the numbers
15.was trained on Hawaiian guitar... for coupla years as a kid... now I don't remeber a shit about it...

damn it's difficult to write... 25 things

16. I love travelling and love it even more when i am on my bike
17.as kids... me & SD (my best bud) wud rearrange furniture in our house in order to be able to play cricket... this was specially during the exam days ...so no one gets to know... of it... both are mom dad were working so... we kinda had the house to ourselves...
18.our (me & SD) mutual love for hot chocolate fudge... we also used to lock our houses and sneak out in the middle of the night to go have this ice cream at Nirulas... luckily we never got caught... or our parents atleast didn't pull us out on this one...
19.I was a hardcore pop music listner until the first year of college... when... I was hit by Aerosmith... followed by GNR... def leppard... metallica... and i really don't know what happened to all those cassettes and cd of pop and hip hop collection i made ( i lost more than 100cassettes in college and never bothered coz i lost complete interest in them)...
20.love to cook and experiment with food
21.the most expensive purchase is a music system (basically amplifiers and speakers only) of worth close to 2 lakhs...
22.my hobbies include randomness in action, thoughts and lifestyle...
23.been blessed to have loadsa friends...
24had a rock band... which survived only one season... basically there was a band... and i would get to perform with them... couple songs... equity matters...
25.i personally feel this ones a girly one to do... but did that coz of the friend who tagged me...

oh by the way i missed out on number 12...

2 comments:

Kanika said...

Hi,

Have you also been one of the school scholar's to win a free hot chocolate fudge from Nirula's??

Psyched said...

if i say yes to that I'd lie...

but my sis used to...

I wud do a price vs effort comparison and... and always the price was the easier one to go for

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones